Come work with us!
Not many companies are growing right now, but we are – and we need you!
Be a part of a rapidly growing company in the fast-paced world of ecommerce fulfillment. At Ruby Has, you’ll be part of something big – helping ecommerce businesses manage their inventory and fulfill online orders with an uncompromising commitment to quality. With thriving locations in New York, New Jersey, California, Nevada, Kentucky, and Ontario, Ruby Has provides storage, packing, and shipping services for hundreds of businesses to millions of customers around the world. You’ll be working in an environment with the cutting-edge systems and automation technology to help you do your job while expanding your skills. Got ideas? We want to hear them. There’s always room for good thinking at Ruby Has Fulfillment.
Current Job Openings
We're growing fast and hiring now!
Picker and Packer
- Pick and Pack Client orders.
- Maintain Clients KPI’s
- Keeps items separated, organized and in good rotation.
- Monitors product quality frequently, reporting problems to mitigate safety issues
Warehouse Workers (General)
No previous experience necessary.
The warehouse fulfillment associate is responsible for receiving product, picking orders to be processed and packing orders to be shipped. Receiving involves counting accurately and attention to detail. Picking orders involves being efficient with time, the products and quantities of products being picked, and what effect this has on inventory. Packing orders involves using the most efficient packing techniques for a range of product sizes and requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Pick and pack orders
- Labeling, scanning and counting accurately
- Stock pallet racks upon receipt and inspection of new shipments
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Hard working, ability to learn new skills and related tasks, dependable and punctual
- Past pick and pack warehouse experience is a plus
Happy employees are the best employees. That’s why Ruby Has offers:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- Casual dress code
- Influence in a fast-paced startup
- Generous PTO & Paid Holidays:
- Up to 56 hrs accrued during first 12 months
- 72 hrs after 13 months of employment
- 80 hrs after 25 months of employment
Ruby Has is considered an essential business, per federal guidelines.
To protect the workplace and support our team members, we are working diligently to maintain a safe and sanitized environment for all employees in all of our facilities.
- PPE supplied to all workers
- Pay incentives
- Extended sick leave under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act