The Pain of Picking the Wrong 3PL
In this podcast, Ruby Has Fulfillment president Esther Kestenbaum Prozan is interviewed by Joe Lynch from The Logistics of Logistics–a thought leader forum focusing on insights from logistics and supply chain industry leaders,
entrepreneurs, and innovators.
Podcast Key Takeaways
- In the podcast interview, Esther and Joe discuss the pain of picking the wrong 3PL.
- Picking the wrong the 3PL to manage transportation and logistics is a big hassle, but picking the wrong 3PL to manage your direct-to-consumer (DTC) shipments is a disaster.
- A 3PL that manages your DTC shipments has your inventory in their building and in their control. Breaking up is costly, emotionally upsetting, and may lead to service failures and dissatisfied customers.
- The best way to avoid the pain of picking the wrong 3PL is to spend the time to select the right 3PL.
- The right 3PL has the culture, leadership, processes, technologies, team, facilities, and locations to effectively manage your business.
- Developing a win-win relationship between the 3PL and the shipper will pay long-term dividends.
- Ruby Has Fulfillment provides accurate pick and pack, efficient 3PL, and quality fulfillment of all ecommerce platforms including Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento and more.
- Locations across the U.S. and Canada allow DTC ecommerce brands and retailers to ship faster and reduce freight costs. Fulfillment locations include New York, California, New Jersey, Kentucky, Nevada, Canada, and the United Kingdom.