The New Era of Fulfillment
Presented by Ruby Has Fulfillment and ShipEngine
COVID-19 has abruptly transformed the ecommerce and fulfillment industries. At the height of the pandemic, we experienced 10 years of change in just 90 days. Ecommerce grew 28% from 2019 to 2020, and a huge portion of those who adopted ecommerce in the wake of COVID-19 plan to continue shopping online.
These dynamics have naturally placed a strain on fulfillment networks. How can ecommerce businesses move forward, taking advantage of opportunity while meeting high customer expectations?
Jim Gagliardi (General Manager at ShipEngine) and Matt Carpentieri (VP of Global Partnerships at Ruby Has) address “The New Era of Fulfillment” and provide answers to key questions during this live webinar. Jim and Matt’s talk focuses on:
- The effects of COVID-19 on ecommerce.
- Customers’ ecommerce expectations in 2021 and beyond.
- Emerging trends in the warehousing industry.
- Moving to the cloud and otherwise adopting change in a warehouse operation.
- Managing peak season growth.